Monday, February 23, 2015

hey hey hey !

Hey everyone! This week was super busy we had Zone meeting and interviews with President and Sister Porter and then Stake conference! But. it was a great week too:) so spiritual and I learned so many new things. There was an experience on Friday that really stuck out to me. So every night we plan for what we are gonna do the next day and sometimes I just dont want to do it cause I am SO TIRED everyone who knows me well knows that I am so dang tired all the time. hahaha:) But that night we said a prayer to help us focus and plan with the spirit and I had a thought that we needed to go see one of our investigators in the morning but we usually go see her at night but she hasnt answered our texts the past weeks so we thought that was weird but you ALWAYS need to act on spiritual promptings no matter what they are. or how weird you think they are. So we went that next morning and she told us that the last night was one of her hardest nights ever and was bawling and was just really sad and she said thought "I could really use the sisters right now" But she said she felt bad that she wasnt answering us so she didnt call us. And then she said what a blessing you sisters showed up at my door at the exact moment I needed you. heavenly father really does listen to my prayers! :) 
That was just a reminder that Heavenly father is always there and knows us PERSONALLY!! he knows all of our weaknesses and our strengths. 
Transfers are next week! kinda crazy how time flies. it has most definetly been the HARDEST 3 months of my life. President Porter told me that the first night I was in Cincinnati and I didnt believe him but man he was right on the dot!! It has been so hard but so rewarding. What a blessing it is to be a missionary. 
I love you all. 

Sister Jones


P.s if you are gonna send me anything send it by tomorrow to my indiana address ! or if later send it to 
PO box 11671
Cincinnati Ohio 45211 

cause I dont know if I am gonna get transfered or not yet:) we shall see! 



LOVE YOU GUYS 



No comments:

Post a Comment