Monday, February 23, 2015

hey everyone! :) so this week was good!  it was super busy and crazy but thats just mission life for ya. It was Stake Conference and all the talks were amazing President Schrecengost is so awesome. (I dont know if I spelt his name right) but he is a great speaker! None of our investigators came to Stake conference wich was sad but theres always next week:) I am learning to play the piano cause my companion knows how so maybe I will come back being a musician.... jk wont happen but I am learning! its pretty sweet! I got to teach seminary and it was so awesome to be with people who seem more of my age... I feel really young here I dont know why! But they all seemed super pumped to go on missions and they got to ask us all the questions that everyone asks about missionary work. it was so fun:) 
 
I cant believe its already February! so crazy! I have been out 3 and a half months already and I feel the spirit more and more everyday. This week and all the lessons we have taught has been all focused on love and charity and I know that I talk alot about that in my emails but I cant even tell you how important it is to SHOW PEOPLE YOU LOVE THEM. charity is the pure love of chirst and it is the center of everything. in moroni 7:46-48 it talks all about that and President Porter told us to replace the word charity with atonement. it means the same thing. without the atonement we are nothing. without charity we are nothing. I love those scriptures. 
 
again I left my camera.........SORRY. 
 
 
Love you all. 
 
Sister Laurel Jones. <3 
 
p.s write letters if you can!:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment