Monday, February 23, 2015

Hey

So I am getting transferred! so crazy! its a bit stressful and I am scared to leave Aurora but I know the big man upstairs has a plan! So if anyone is sending me anything send it to this address until I get my actual address next p day. 


This week was really interesting. All of our investigators couldn't come to church and it was super sad but on Saturday we were looking at the less active members of our ward and a name stuck out to me so we drove like 40 minutes to his house!! and the whole time I was thinking man heavenly father I hope theres a reason we are going out in the middle of no where! So we got there and his brother answered the door and the member was at work..... so..... I was bummed. but we talked to his brother and his wife that are Baptist and we told them that we were singing in church the next day. and the wife asked what song and we told them "Come Thou Fount." so we said hey if you wanna come you guys are welcome to! We left and didn't think anything of it. then we hit up some other less actives that also live in the middle of no where and they haven't been since July but they were so nice:) we also invited them to church and thought nothing of it. then sunday comes around and both of the families that we met that day were there!! comes to show that one of the ladies favorite songs was come thou fount so that's why they came:)  SO COOL! I felt the spirit so strong and I didn't even care that I had to sing that day because those people were there. it was an awesome last Sunday here. I am so sad I am leaving everyone here I have made some awesome memories! And there is definitely more to come. love you all! also happy birthday to my dad on Thursday!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment