Monday, December 29, 2014

heloooo!

So I hope everyones christmas was awesome!! Mine was so great. My favorite present was for sure skyping with my family that was amazing. THEN we got to go teach one of our investigators but she actually had to work so we talked with her aunt and her aunt is super super sick like she is waiting for a lung transplant and its really sad:( but we got to talk to her and she told us that we were here for a reason and we were gonna be here a long time.. so we will see but I just love seeing the look on peoples faces when I tell them that they can see their families again and have eternal life. its a hard road to get there but its there. :) Christmas dinner was interesting the family we were supposed to eat with wasnt there... so.. we left and went to Steak and Shake! the only place in Aurora opened on Christmas. it was great. Definetly a memory I wont forget! 

I cant believe is almost 2015!!! wow!! Time flies. I hope you all have made your goals and if you havent get on that! make this year AWESOME!! 

Alma 26;27

Love Sister Jones

1 comment: