Saturday, December 20, 2014

its been 2 months today!

its crazy that its been two months. super weird. it feels like I have been out like 2 years to be honest!! but its also gone by fast... I cant explain it! anyways. this week was super hard. not many people wanted to talk to us and most of our appointments fell through it was a struggle. But we found a new investigator and he has 6 little kids:) they are so adorable!! We start teaching them this wednesday.

This morning I was trying to flip my preach my gospel up like a soccer ball and it flew and knocked over a lit candle.....so now there is read wax all over the carpet. so if anyone knows how to get out wax let me know so I dont get in trouble! hahah of course I did that who else would. 

I love you all. I hope you are all doing good! 

Love Sister jones


No comments:

Post a Comment