Tuesday, November 25, 2014

helllooo!!!

This week has been full of coughing and sneezing! being sick really sucks out here! People call it the Indiana Ick. its really annoying. And I dont think I have heard "bless you" so much in my life! 
This week was pretty slow cause everyone getting ready for thanksgiving so none of the members were able to come out with us to see our investigators! 
But. we did find a new investigator named Barb. Barb is super sweet and she was like, well yeah I would get baptized! haha! so I am pretty excited to teach her! and she has 3 daughters so I am excited to meet them also! 
Thanksgiving is this week! super exciting:) we are going to a members home and I have heard she makes the best food so Sister Jones is SET. 
Everyone pull out your phones or a piece of paper and start making a list of what you are thankful for! We have so much to be thankful for. so start makin a list:) 

Love you all and pray that my sneezing goes away!

Love, Sister Jones




No comments:

Post a Comment