Wednesday, November 5, 2014

First Week out of the MTC!


I am in Aurora INDIANA! Havent heard of it? Neither did I!! If any of you have seen Smallville its exactly like that! Its so pretty here though. a really small town but we live right by the river so its awesome! Me and my companion Sister Chavez got doubled in so we got to figure out everything on our own! its been a pretty busy week getting to know all the members and all that fun stuff. But GUESS WHAT we found 3 new investigators and I am so excited! also Theres a family in the ward and they all got baptized 2 months ago and theres last daughter is getting baptized this saturday so we have been able to help her get through one of the hardest weeks ever! (cause satan is mean and likes to make things harder for us) but I ahve definetly seen gods hand in my life everyday! its so amazing how miracles can happen when we dont even expect it. Theres a talk by Elder Cook on Faith and it is so amazing. READ IT! it has helped me get through the hard first week. Lean on heavenly father with all you have and I promise that he will help and guide you. his grace is infinite and that is an aboslute amazing thing to think about. well. I love you all sorry this letter is so short I dont have alot of time! But if you guys want to write me my address is 

111 Dewer St. APT 204
Aurora IN 47001

LOVE YOU ALL AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS


No comments:

Post a Comment